No need to leave Fido behind. We love dogs! At least well-behaved and potty trained dogs! We find that they are amongst our most satisfied guests! Please inform our Resident Manager of your plus one prior to arrival and remember to be courteous of other CCA guests.
Dogs are welcome to accompany you in your reserved cabin. However, we must insist he/she sleeps on the floor and not be allowed on furniture. Click Here to download the CCA Pet Policy Form required to be signed by all pet owners at Check In.
You hardly have to plan a thing for your dog to have the time of his or her life at CCA, but there are also some dog-friendly places where you may enjoy some quality time.
Pine Beach Park - Only a three minute walk from the cabins, this is a great spot
for dogs to dive in and go swimming.
Grand Lake Nordic Center - In addition to their cross country skiing trails, they have
designated trails that are dog friendly.
- Dog Treat at Check In
- Doggie Spa and Daycare Available Close By
- A $25 pet fee will be charged at Check In
- Additional cleaning fee will be charged at Check Out if deep cleaning is needed
- Guests are 100% responsible for damages accrued
- If left unattended in the cabin, dogs must be kept in a crate
- CCA reserves the right to ask a pet to leave the property if it is engaging in
disruptive or dangerous behavior